Thursday, August 26, 2010

That's What I'm Thinking+Curious

I'm back! It has been a hectic week for me. Recently am rushing for our PCA project-Website like hell (It drives me crazy). Am headache with this project, but since it's one of our assignments, so there's no use for me to complain here and there. =_='' Other than Website, am worried about my final exam too...The exam is just around the corner and yet I haven't prepare. (I saw this from the internet-Worry is just a bad mental habit. You feel like you are doing something, but you are not getting anywhere.) This is exactly how I feel now. It seems like there are so many things that I have to do, sometimes I feel helpless.

Nowadays, things seem to be different. We are no longer a little kid who can take things easy and search help from our parents in certain cases especially problems in studies. Sometimes, when things get a little tougher, we tend to give up, but that is not the best way to solve our problems, we are more likely trying to run away from it. But sometimes when we think back, we might ask ourselves, is it worth for us to do so? Why not we just give up? Maybe that's the best solution because we are lost, totally lost and we got no idea what to do in order to solve our problems.

Since I was in secondary, I've seen the real society where everyone is busy and no one will care much about you except for your close friends, but they are not always there for you when you need help. Envy and jealousy are everywhere, you wouldn't know who treats you as a good friend sincerely from their heart. They can be very good with you, but stab you silently from the back.

Now, what makes me curious? Few days ago, I was chatting with one of my close friends. He told me about his problems. He's unhappy with what he's doing now. I'm curious because I don't know what makes him so down. He said he's trying to search back his old self and I hope he'll success. God Bless! =)

Alright, guess I'll continue with my website now as I can't think of much things to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment