Thursday, August 19, 2010

That's Me!!!

Before posting anything and sharing other things, am going to talk about myself (All About Me-part of the title of my blog). Am not going to use bombastic English but simple English. Moreover, am not very GOOD in English, trying my best to improve it. ^_^

To talk about myself, first of all, I would like to say that I'm a talkative person. People who know me well will definitely agree with it. As for me, I like to share my opinion with others while I will share my problems and happiness with my parents and close or best friends as well. Hmmm... Talking about talkative, I think that being talkative is not a bad thing, but we have to think twice before we say something so that we won't hurt people's feelings. I dislike people who like to say bad things about other people. ( Before we say someone, please look into the mirror and look at ourselves, are we good enough?) Ok, back to the topic. The moment where I talk the most is when I'm with friends or with my parents inside the car. (This is the moment that my parents suffer the most. Haha!) Sometimes my dad will say:' Evon, can u please keep quiet for a moment?' Annoying, huh?

Besides, I'm a cheerful person. ( But recently I don't think that I'm happy. I used to laugh until I cry, but it has been weeks that I do not do so.) Actually, it is better for us to live happily rather than to be sad. Moreover, it is easier for us to make friends and make people around us to be happy if we are cheerful. I like to make jokes around and I'm an active person, but once I'm quiet, there will be 2 reasons. Either I'm down, angry or I'm not feeling well. I can be very friendly, but in certain cases, don't take me for granted because I can be very unfriendly too. In addition, if u treat me well, I'm gonna treat u well too.

Other than that, I am a coward too. The thing that I fear the most is ghost. (Alright, I know that some of u might think that I'm stupid because there are many people that don't believe in spirits or paranormal activities.) I'm not being superstitious, but memories of my school-mate getting "possesed" still haunts my mind. I still remember that incident. It happened when I was in secondary school, Form 3. It was scary. Besides, I even saw "them" with my eyes when I was little. (Hope u believe what I said.) That's why during the Chinese Calender of the 7th month, I am afraid to go out at night.

I think that's all I want to share in this post. This is what I think about myself. For those who know me, maybe you got other opinion towards me. I don't mind if u tell me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment