Monday, September 13, 2010

Aunt's Wedding

Yesterday 12/9/10 was a hectic day for me. I was tired, busy, bla bla bla. I got to help my aunt for her wedding function. Although it was tiring, but I did enjoy a lot. =)

I woke up at 7am (a little late =_='''), as usual, I get ready then the buffet that my aunt ordered arrived our house at 8.30am. The bridegroom reached our house at 9am. After praying, the tea ceremony (these are the Chinese traditions) and of course after having our breakfast-buffet (lol...), we went to the bridegroom's house. Again, the bride and bridegroom have to pray and go through the tea ceremony. After that, we went to their new house and lastly went back to my house around 1pm. After going here and there, at last I got to rest. I plan to take a nap, but end up busy with other stuffs. So these are the morning sessions.

As for the night, we went to 'Restaurant Bei Jing Lou' for the wedding dinner reception. She and her husband invited around 300++ guest. Most of them are teachers since my aunt and her husband are teachers too. My aunt requested me to sing. I'm having mild fever and flu actually, but I feel sorry if I decline her request since it's her big day, so I sang 3 songs. Since I'm not feeling well and got no appetite, yesterday I missed out a lot of delicious dishes. HAIZ..... What A WASTE!! End up, I felt hungry when I went back home. -_- The dinner ended at 11pm.

Here are some photoshots taken yesterday.






No comments:

Post a Comment